Diocese of Greensburg
Elementary Principal-St. Sebastian Regional School, Belle Vernon, PA
Applications are currently being accepted for the position of Elementary Principal for St. Sebastian Regional School. Qualified candidates will be able to provide leadership and vision while ensuring superior quality in the curricular and co-curricular programs that support the school's mission. A practicing Catholic in good standing with the Roman Catholic Church, the Principal must possess the following: demonstrated communication and leadership skills, a Master's degree in a field related to educational administration, Principal Certification, or the qualifications to obtain certification, and a letter from his/her pastor. Applicants are requested to submit a letter of interest, clearances, and a current resume by Jun 21, 2019 to: Dr. Maureen Marsteller, Superintendent of Catholic Schools, email:
CatholicSchools@dioceseofgreensburg.org, Phone: 724-552-2594. Interviews will be conducted until the position is filled.
Part-time Spanish Teacher (grades K-7)
Immerses students in the beauty and culture of the Spanish Language. Students will receive two periods of Spanish instruction each week through immersion. All courses are taught through the infusion and exemplification of our Catholic faith and beliefs.
- 2-days/week, Spanish teaching certification required
Substitute Teachers--St. Sebastian Regional Catholic School (PreK-8)
- Our substitute rate is $80/day, pro-rated for partial days. We offer a loving, faith-filled environment with great kiddos! Come join us.
How to Apply
- Please submit, immediately, a letter of interest to Nina Zetty, Principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Then submit the remaining materials listed below to Tiffany Miller, Business Manager, at email@example.com.
- Questions can also be directed to Tiffany at the above email address.
To be considered for employment, please submit the following materials (unless noted otherwise in the job description above).
- Resume with references
Criminal History Record Check (Act 34)
Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance (Act 151)
Federal Criminal History Background Checks (Act 114 and 61)
Signed ACT 24 Form
Mandated Reporter certificate
*Final consideration for employment may require the submission of a letter from the candidate's pastor, immediate past employer, and/or two professional references.