St. Sebastian Regional Catholic School is a PreK-8th grade school. We offer both a 3-year-old preschool (Tues/Thurs) and 4-year-old preschool (Mon/Wed/Fri) program. Our preschool is not separate from our K-8 program; our Mission to form Disciples of Jesus includes ALL students, staff, and parents of the school. As such, our preschool students wear school uniforms and participate in religious and musical experiences in both the Church and the School. The rigorous curriculum is faith-based and includes all early childhood academic and social learning necessary to lead and prepare the children to flourish in a growth-focused school. Some of the many academic skills taught include:
- Colors and shapes
- Listening and thinking skills
- Fine motor skills
- Social skills, such as sharing, loving, respecting, and caring
- Math readiness skills: Number recognition, number ordering and counting
- Reading readiness skills: letters and sounds, and
- Safety skills: preparation for incidents at home, at school, and in society.
In addition, students in the 3-day program participate in Physical Education, Music, Art, and Keyboarding classes. Students in the 2-day full-day program have the opportunity to participate in many of these classes, as well.
- Two-Day Half-Day 8:20a-11:45a
- Two Day Full-Day 8:20a-2:45p
- Three-Day 8:20a-2:45p
For more information, contact Mrs. Carole Aiello, principal, by email at
email@example.com or by phone at 724-929-5143.