St. Sebastian Regional Catholic School PTG is an organization that functions with the permission of the Principal of Saint Sebastian Regional Catholic School and the School’s Board of Trust Administrators.
The object of the organization shall be to work for the advancement of Catholic education and the welfare of the children of Saint Sebastian Regional Catholic School. The PTG acts in the promotion of the Parent/Teacher activities to increase interest in Catholic education and to promote fundraising that will aid in obtaining these objectives.
There are four officers on the PTG; a President, a Vice President, a Secretary and a Treasurer. The officers work closely with one another as one group to plan activities, goals and expenditures of this organization.
Meetings are held the first Monday of each month at 3:30 pm during the school term and as deemed necessary. All meetings are posted on the school calendar and are open for all to attend. Input can be provided by anyone. Please join the PTG in helping to better Saint Sebastian Regional Catholic School; homeroom parents must be active PTG members.
- President: Michelle Watson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: Adrienne Popovich
- Treasurer: Tracie Plunko
- Secretary: Jenn DiPietrantonio
The PTG has been active since before this school year began. PTG
- Hosted Open House refreshments on August 23, 2018. One PTG family provided the Kahuna's Ice Truck and free shaved ice cones.
- Fed us at a picnic at the Wild Things game on August 25, 2018.
- Offered donuts and coffee and "First Day Pictures" to parents on August 27, 2018.
- Helped serve lunch for Grandparents Day on September 10, 2018 and ran the Legacy "There's Only One Me" Rock Painting activity.
- Provided a Book Fair for our students from September 9-12, 2018.
- Offered Children's games and a Book Fair at the Parish Festival on September 9, 2018.
- Is selling student art at the September 15, 2018, Art in the Park Festival
- Sold Spirit wear
- Is taking orders for Joe Corbi's Pizza and Cookie Dough
And it's only the 3rd week of school!
Since most people already have the Remind app, scroll to the bottom & click the blue plus sign that says 'Join a Class'. Our PTG code to enter is @ssrspt
If someone does not already have the app & would like complete instructions e-mailed to them, please just let Mrs. Watson know.
PTG meetings are the first Monday of every month (a couple exceptions exist) at 3:30pm. If you are unable to attend, conference call information is as follows:
Dial in #: (563)999-2090
Access Code: 525339
St Sebastian Regional Catholic School PTG
September 10, 2018
1. Call to Order
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Review of August Meeting minutes
5. Review of Current Financial report:
Beginning Balance (8/01/18) $10,894.82
Payments for Spirit wear and
Wild Things Tickets
Ending Balance $10,034.82
6. Review : PTG events
a. Open House 8/23
b. Welcome Back Night/Wild Things 8/25
c. First Day of School 8/27
d. Church Festival 9/9
e. Grandparent's Day 9/10
7. Review New Business: Upcoming Events & Planning
a. Community Fest--NBVCBP 9/15
b. Family Portraits 10/20, 10/21
c. Kids Stuff books
d. Black Friday tickets distribute 10/23, due by 11/9
e. Spirit Wear orders received
f. Sarris Dates
g. Santa's workshop--Stuff a Bus!
h. Pancakes with Santa--update
Financial Statement October 2017
St. Sebastian School (PTG) (PNC BANK)
Beginning Balance August 1, 2017 18,379.34
Deposits & Additions 612.00
Checks & Deductions -$10,589.19
Ending Balance $ 8,402.15
9/13/2017 DJ Family Fun Night Deposit (50.00)
9/11/2017 English Fest Books (480.00)
9/13/2017 Open house first day of school (58.47)
9/13/2017 Wild Things (160.72)
9/20/2017 SSRS Fence for playground (2,000.00)
9/28/2017 laptops (7,840.00)
Total Expenses (10,589.19)
Outstanding security system $2,075.00
Laptops still outstanding $1,200.00 estimate
Ending Balance $3,275.00
List of Events/Expenses/Fundraisers covered by PTG
- Back to School Event (Wild Things game)
- Open House – refreshments & PTG table
- First Day of School – sign – coffee & donuts
- All bussing – field trips, English Fest, etc
- Holiday lunches – Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter
- PJAS registration
- English Fest books
- 8th grade jackets
- Honors Reception
- Graduation Dinner
- Full-page yearbook ad
- Scholastic Book Fair (fall & spring)
- Halloween Decorations for Trunk or Treat
- Black Friday tickets
- Gifts for special occasions – Admin Day, Secretary Day, Christmas, Principal's Day, Teacher Appreciation Week
- Sarris Candy Sales –Christmas & Easter
- Sarris Candy – prizes for top sellers
- Santa's Workshop
- PTG Christmas dinner
- Catholic Schools Week activities
- Family Fun Night
- Spring Ticket
- Night at the Races
- End of School Year activity
- Spirit Wear sales
PTG Activities To-Date 2016-17
|Kids Stuff Books
|X-mas Sarris Candy Sale
|Black Friday Ticket Sale
|Scholastic Book Fair
|Family Fun Night
Easter Sarris Candy Sale - click for info
PTG Meeting March 7 Unofficial minutes.pdf
St. Sebastian School (PTG) Financial Report as of April 4, 2017
|Beginning Balance March 1, 2017
|Deposits & Additions
|| $ 6,851.12
|Checks & Deductions
||1st Prize Sarris Candy Winner
||Scholastic Book Fair